Harrows: 84 Series Disc Harrow
|Max Horse Power|
|Tractor Ploughing Position|
Produced by Dowdeswell from 1984 to 2010
This machine, previously produced by Pettit, was acquired by Dowdeswell in 1984. It was available in 6 models, ranging from 2.7m to 5.5m, in fixed width or hydraulic folding options, which were suitable for tractors from 85 to 220 hp. Two sizes of disc spacing were available; 230mm or 265mm. Features included:
- Hydraulic depth control
- 50mm gang shafts
- Plain or Cutaway disc option in 660mm or 710mm.
- Double Taper - Roller Bearings with Heavy duty Labyrinth seals.
- Adjustable height Drawbar
- Levelling Disc with scraper
- Hydraulic Gang Angling and Folding.
- Upto 25 degree Gang Angle
A full specification sheet showing the sizes available can be found in the download section below the images.